Things fall apart, but can usually be glued back togetherNot much to report today, so I'll make this a short post:
- We're going to First Friday tonight. Perhaps I'll see some of you there!
- My internet was down yesterday... network outage. SBC credited me $1.00 for my trouble.
- Thanks to yesterday's delay, I'm WAY behind on all of my projects. If I'm working on something for you (you know who you are), please be patient.
- Did I mention we're running out of money faster than a lubed up yak on tin foil?
- I was in a pretty sour mood yesterday, so I apologize to the people I met during the day. I'm usually not so glum.
- Sometimes it feels like the city is trying to crush this project. Sometimes.
- Meeting with the owner of Springfield's most successful, locally owned, downtown business really helped put things in perspective and rekindled my inspiration.
- Look! There's two new PHLOGS!
- There's two more press pieces that I haven't posted yet, mainly because I don't want the blog turning into the Moxie press showcase. They'll make it up here... eventually.
- Members get in for $5.00 (except on opening weekend and special engagements), receive new Cinebar coupons every month, get a cool Moxie T-Shirt, and have the opportunity to order their tickets in advance. The bigger levels will still receive personal screenings, additional shirts, and lots of other cool goodies. Thanks for your input!
Have a great weekend!